Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Jeff D. Borchardt:0 Lisa Carusa:5501 try again bogart

Lisa Ca*uso
This is the reply to your post on a blog Bogart's Follies..it has been awaiting approval for quite some time and I want to make sure you get it- Reply ↓Lisa Cam*so - December 9, 2014 at 8:14 pm
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
...See More
Like ·  ·  · 218
  • 2 people like this.
  • Write a comment...
  • Lisa Camuso Jeff....it's funny how you just bring this up now....I have had access to your son's death and I have more questions than answers...sorry, I am being honest. Oh, and yes,,,I have researched ad studied up on alot of subjects...and I have experienced grief fro the loss of several loved ones...you are not exclusive...
    Like · Reply · 1 · 12 hrs · Edited
  • Lisa Camuso That's where you are also misguided...anti-BSL laws are most certainly passed with the publics knowledge...you should probably brush up on public policy
    Like · Reply · 1 · 12 hrs
    • Brad White LMAO
      Like · 10 hrs
    • Brad White Let the public vote on it then, instead of going behind closed doors.
      Like · 2 · 10 hrs
    • Lisa Camuso ...there is a public hearing on these things before they vote on it...are you really that stupid, Brad???
      Like · 10 hrs · Edited
    • Lisa Camuso I'm leaving this page bcause I'd rather stab mysef in the eye than read any more BS. Over an out...you may go nuts now...
      Like · 10 hrs
    • Brad White I've been to public hearings, and no it isn't the same as letting the public vote. SMH @ the stupid nutter.
      Like · 2 · 9 hrs
    • Jenny Pollman Public meetings are a joke... because the pit nutters from all over the state show up to bully the whole show. It's people like YOU lisa that keep people from speaking when they really feel. A VOTE where no one knows how you vote is the only legit way ...See More
      Like · 7 hrs
    • Jeff D. Borchardt Yep. I've been to these public meetings too. It was absolutley insane. Practically every single pit bull advocate was from out of town. I heard the nanny dog myth a few times. This was before I knew how the pit bull lobby worked. The mayor had to repre...See More
      Like · 2 · 7 hrs
    • Jenny Pollman Ruthless.... that's what they are.
      Like · 7 hrs
    • Write a reply...
  • William Johnson She cuts the top off so you can't see that it's not a tampon. It was halloween and I was a guy with a head wound that got attacked by a rat. What a lovely woman she is.
  • Lisa Camuso Jeff...I don't deny attacking you when I felt you were harassing people...but I am realizing it is doing neither of us any good,,,You want to push public safety and since I have done it for years...I thought I would reach out to you... because I though...See More
  • Linda Perry My opinion here: As a caring human being, who values human life before I value dog life , as one who puts babies and infants and children and teens lives over dog lives, after seeing that over 42 people were killed by pits/rotts, I know with my mind a...See More
    Like · Reply · 6 · 20 hrs
  • William Johnson I wish I had saved this whole conversation but I didn't. She uses this photo and says things like what kind of man dresses like a tampon?
  • William Johnson Not funny Camuso.
    • Jane Brown  My brother stammers and it annoys me when people do that but considering this venue, it is almost unthinkable that people can be so base.
      Like · 2 · 19 hrs
    • Lisa Camuso Billy...I had no idea you had a son ...so, my comment had nothing to do with autism..I have two nephews and a niece who are autistic...That comment had to do with YOU...and I NEVER insulted your daughter who was attacked...ALso, I do not edit photos......See More
      Like · 1 · 12 hrs · Edited
    • William Johnson Sorry Lisa not buying it. Pit bull apologists have written so much shit about me and my family that I just don't believe you because it's such common knowledge. How else do you explain the stutter? Two other things- your insistence on calling me Billy ...See More
      Like · 2 · 9 hrs
    • Lisa Camuso No, you define YOU,,,,Autistic people do not stutter...so your attempt to make it look like I knew, is a fail...but considering how you "do your business"...I'm not surpirsed,,,typical Billy...Senior, that is.
      Like · 9 hrs · Edited
    • Brad White Typical nutter.
      Like · 3 · 9 hrs
    • William Johnson Even worse than your typical nutter. People with autism don't stutter? Actually Lisa many of them do, my son has speech difficulties. I don't stutter however so I'm not sure what else you could have possibly meant by that. You're a POS Camuso.
      Like · 4 · 9 hrs
    • Brad White Nutters have no morals. Whatever they find out about you, or those close to you, they will use it. That's why I keep my FB locked down. They are very sick and hateful people.
      Like · 2 · 8 hrs · Edited
    • Phill Mcracken
      Write a reply...
  • William Johnson Jeff, if I thought for a minute that Lisa was sincere I might even encourage you to at least have a dialogue with her. But then I always remember that she thought it was funny to attack my son Billy, who she knew has autism and suffers from speech delays. She also for some reason keeps a photo of me to post in places I comment.
    • Brad White She's a very sick person. SMH
      Like · 1 · 11 hrs
    • Lisa Camuso I'd say that was a compliment coming from a fake named profile that doesn't know how his gov't works...nice job!
      Like · 9 hrs · Edited
    • Brad White Yes I know you nutters think I'm Millie or Matt or even both at times. I think its funny. People like you put the "Nut" in nutter.
      Like · 2 · 9 hrs
    • Dawn James lisa is a liar and an idiot. make sure that you have the proper tools to debate her, otherwise, it's a waste of your time.
      Like · 3 · 6 hrs
    • William Johnson Pretty sure this was my first online interaction with camuso. Her trademark tick tock is there. She's a loon. Lol. If I didn't know that she was north of 50, I would have thought she was a teenager.
      Like · 1 · 1 hr
    • Phill Mcracken
      Write a reply...
  • Ros Valenza Your point is crystal clear to me Jeff. Wow
  • Liza Mae I am very interested in knowing about effective dangerous dog laws, Lisa. I think we can agree that they are woefully inadequate in most places.
  • Jeff D. Borchardt Tell me why I'm posting this Lisa Camuso. Enquiring minds want to know.
  • Leigh Riley Soberly. Would LIsa be open as well? Differences aside, could she at least start by acknowledging that many deaths were despite good homes and training? Could that bravely be followed by the larger by landslide amount by pits and rots, while millions if abused and neglected dogs of other breeding never dismember or kill? Everyone please be nice. Let's give Lisa a chance.
    Like · Reply · 1 · 21 hrs · Edited
  • Lisa Camuso I pretty much know why you are posting this...but you're barking up the wrong tree... Oh well....
  • Lisa Camuso What's your point, Jeff? The first was posted June 8, 2014 and the message I sent was Dec 9. 2014...are you trying to imply something? I have nothing to hide, Jeff. I reached out to you and I DO NOT regret it. I thought you might be interested in hearing me out and possibly work together to push for public safety and effective dog laws...and despite this post, I am still open....so...again...what's your point?
  • Elsie Delaney Sick folks. But then pro-pitters never fall far from the pit tree.
    Like · Reply · 8 hrs
  • John Olsen you never know what some people are thinking
    Like · Reply · 20 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment