Total Pageviews

Friday 23 January 2015

Jeff D. Borchardt 15 hrs · Edited · When you try to share this photo, Facebook will say it's "unsafe." Share it anyways

MORE UNSUBSTANTIATED LIES?
FACEBOOK CONTROLS FACEBOOK BOOFHEAD? THEY MARKED YOUR "PUBLIC FIGURE PAGE" (1 OF 3 DIFFERENT BOOFHEAD PAGES) AND YOU KNOW WHY BOOFHEAD? I DO! BECAUSE IT IS SPAM!


15 hrs · Edited · 
When you try to share this photo, Facebook will say it's "unsafe." Share it anyways.
Pit bull advocates have have found another way to silence the truth by marking my public figure page as spam. I have screenshots of them gloating about this fact and are probably laughing about it now.
If these kinds of messages keep rolling in, I may have to start another folder called "Love mail."
She said I could include her name but I'm leaving it out for her sake. She is brave but I was just conversing with a grandma that is getting harassed by pit bull advocates this morning. She is dealing with cancer that is getting memes and pages made about her. Horrible things that Facebook nor the police will do anything about. I'm afraid the law hasn't caught up with some of this yet so I'm making a decision to leave this brave mom's name out of it.
Like ·  ·  · 26521



BASED ON MY EXPERIENCES 

DEALING WITH THIS LOT THE

WOMAN IN THE POST IS MORE THEN

LIKELY BOOFHEAD ON A FAKE 

PROFILE?

No comments:

Post a Comment