Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 January 2015

James Hassinger I will donate to have her other pit bulls euthanized and if she does one of these ads for pit bull victims

On Monday January 19, 2015, Sheila Moss lost her son to a dog attack. Anything will be received with great Gratitude.
On Monday January 19, 2015, Sheila Moss list her son to a dog attack. Anything will be received with great Gratitude.
YOUCARING.COM
Like · 
  • 8 people like this.
  • Heather Jackson Why are you sharing this ? She is a pit advocate still today , one of the very first things she said after her sons body wasn't even cold was " it's not the breed". .......... There are still two other dogs there one can only assume what breed they are, do your u really want to buy dog food for another pair of pits.
    9 hrs · Like · 5
  • Lorena McGovern She allowed her dogs to kill other dogs in the neighborhood and then she allowed her son to play with the killer dogs, knowing full well what they were capable of. I would send her to prison if I could. Normally I have sympathy for the parents, but in this case, I only have sympathy for the little guy himself. RIP little Declan, too bad your parents did not give a rat's ass about you, only their dogs!
    9 hrs · Like · 8
  • Jen Arevalo I'm curious as to why Jeff is sharing this as well.
    9 hrs · Like · 3
  • Jeff Borchardt Nobody knows what this mom is going thru right now. She is now in the 5 stages of grief. We need to let time take it's course because you never know when the next powerful ally will emerge and help us put an end to these preventable deaths. The way I see it, she is another victim of the pit bull propaganda machine. How would she know when we are constantly told "it's all how you raise them" and "the human aggressive were "culled?"http://blog.dogsbite.org/.../1909-fatality-john-p-colbys...
    9 hrs · Like · 8
  • Jeff Borchardt Look what everyone said about our family when Dax was killed. If this mom had to see her son the way I had to see mine, the truth will be obvious eventually. Especially if she starts seeing how often it happens, and how often it's pit bulls involved. Everybody needs to let up on this mother and let time run it's course.
    9 hrs · Edited · Like · 9
  • Jeff Borchardt The Kubler-Ross 5 Stages of grief:http://www.daxtonsfriends.com/2014/12/hounded/
    Hounded By Jeff Borchardt The Kübler-Ross model, I guess there’s really no way to describe grief. The pain...
    DAXTONSFRIENDS.COM
    9 hrs · Like · 5
  • Lorena McGovern She did not just own pit bulls, she KNEW they were killers that had killed other animals. That is entirely different from someone who was just stupid. She was not just stupid, she endangered her son knowingly. Whatever grief she has is irrelevant.
    9 hrs · Like · 2
  • Jeff Borchardt Rita Ross knew she had aggressive dogs and she died because of it. I still feel sorry for her and her family.
    9 hrs · Like · 5
  • Lorena McGovern Having said that, I would never harass her. Justice would see her behind bars for what she did, but I'm not going to harass her or anything like that. Just expressing a heart-felt opinion.
    9 hrs · Like · 3
  • Eve Sylvie This is one reason I hate the word "nutter". Because yesterday's "nutter" might be tomorrow's victim.
    9 hrs · Like · 6
  • Jeff Borchardt I understand everyone's frustration right now. But we must be careful not to let our emotions take us off of the bigger picture. This latest death should give us even more reasons to change the laws.
    9 hrs · Like · 4
  • Lorena McGovern Rita Ross paid the price for her stupidity. That is not the same as putting your own child with dogs you know have killed other animals.
    9 hrs · Like · 1
  • Jeff Borchardt I agree Eve Sylvie. Like in this interview, I was very clear that I don't like to talk about what "kind" of people own pit bulls. Ask me the same question in a different way, what "kind" of people defend pit bulls despite all the facts being in front of them, and you'll get a different answer from me.http://www.wpr.org/listen/672666
    WPR.orgis Wisconsin Public Radio's online source for news, entertainment, arts, culture, music, politics,...
    WPR.ORG
    8 hrs · Like · 5
  • Jeff Borchardt I hate the word "nutter" too....I have to admit I never heard the word until Dax was killed. I may have used it a time or two in the beginning....I prefer "Pit Bull Apologist" or "Pit Bull Advocate."....It's much more fitting.
    8 hrs · Like · 5
  • Lorena McGovern Personally I like the word nutter, I think it's accurate.
    8 hrs · Like · 4
  • Heather Jackson Jeff, I'm so sorry , but you in no way we're defending pit bulls in the first sentences after your loss. This is a pattern , it's not " the 5 stages of grief". It's not just her but an unfortunate number of parents of victims 
    8 hrs · Edited · Like · 1
  • Julia Lewis Jeff is right to show compassion and we should too. She may well have believed the myths. Poor, poor woman, look at what she is going through now. I feel really sorry for her. I hope she can be helped in some way, otherwise her life will be a nightmare.
    8 hrs · Like · 7
  • James Hassinger She knew the pit bull was dangerous and didn't care. She killed her child as far as I'm concerned. She should be in jail for murder not asking for money.
    7 hrs · Like · 1
  • James Hassinger I will donate to have her other pit bulls euthanized and if she does one of these ads for pit bull victims
    7 hrs · Like · 4
  • John Tawaroa Let's see how it plays out, if the grandfather owned the beasts then he should be jailed, but the parents who still stick up for the breed, well words fail me.
    Its murder using dogs if you knew they were dangerous (they killed other dogs).
    7 hrs · Like · 2
  • Cam Bellamy Thanks for explaining your view on this reaction to the situation jeff. I admit at first on seeing this crowd funding post I thought "whatever". You've helped me remember that she wouldn't know about the other deaths and maulings. She only knows the pro dog agenda we've all been subjected to. 
    6 hrs · Like · 2
  • Cam Bellamy To clarify, I didn't lose sympathy initially because she owned pit bull type dogs. I started to lose sympathy when the investigating officer in that one news clip stated that she was defending the dogs and their breed immediately after the death.
    6 hrs · Edited · Like · 5
  • Steven Green I have never lost a child, but my heart hurts for this mother. Putting aside those beasts for a bit, she is a mother who lost a child and any rational thinking is impossible. We should not judge her just a few days after this brutal death.
    5 hrs · Like · 1
  • Julie Wall I think she was also believing that dog-on-dog aggression is not bad or the same as dogs aggressive to human. Personally I think of them equally bad.
    4 hrs · Edited · Like · 2
  • Lorena McGovern They weren't just dog-aggressive, they KILLED other peoples' pets! What kind of heartless people just shrug off your dog killing someone else's? If you all want to feel sorry for them go ahead, but we're not just talking about a nutter here believing in fairy tales, we are talking about a cold heartless bitch who did not care about other peoples' pain.
    4 hrs · Like · 1
  • Joanna McGinn As much as I have little pity for failial attacks... I'm willing to let her come to her senses...she's going to get heck and be thrown under the bus by Pit apologists ...
    1 hr · Like
  • John Tawaroa She has no idea the standard pit lines "she must have abused the boxer mixes."
    Under the bus she goes.
    1 hr · Like · 1

No comments:

Post a Comment