Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 November 2014

Boo Hoo Poor Boofhead being bullied, karma boofhead!

I thought I would help promote ColoRADogs.

This was her response to someone asking why there was a picture of a baby (my son) on her Facebook page. Carol Miller simply answered the question.

Click here to read the full story of what happened to Daxton and you tell me if what I did in my 20's had anything to do with a FIFTEEN minute fatal pit bull mauling: http://blog.dogsbite.org/2013/07/beyond-the-interview-essay-of-a-fatal-pit-bull-mauling.html
Photo: I thought I would help promote ColoRADogs.

This was her response to someone asking why there was a picture of a baby (my son) on her Facebook page. Carol Miller simply answered the question.

Click here to read the full story of what happened to Daxton and you tell me if what I did in my 20's had anything to do with a FIFTEEN minute fatal pit bull mauling: http://blog.dogsbite.org/2013/07/beyond-the-interview-essay-of-a-fatal-pit-bull-mauling.html
  • 6 people like this.
  • Ban Pit Bulls Worldwide I am not even sure what postitiots even are ?
  • Jewel-Joseph Ishmael My biggest issue with this is, they keep bringing up shit that has NOTHING to do with their mission. Ok, so The DUI and stuff. These people are dedicated to dogs. What exactly does that have to do with that. The morality of it doesn't change the fact o...See More
  • John Olsen Hey I got a traffic ticket sooo if a pit bull kills or hurts my kid anytime in the future I am bad and the dog is good. I guess that would sound logical not not not at all. These people are nuts.
  • Heidi Schold I've never seen so many idiotic comments on one page in my life....
    • Heidi Schold I had to leave after reporting a few of the page administrators comments, the boycotting of blue buffalo was the kicker... morons
  • Brittany Lynn Greene What jewel said. The accusations and shifty character portrayal is so irrelevant!
  • Brett Bennett I have a FB friend that wanted me to help her with her American Bulldog. I told her it falls into the Pit Bull category and that she should not have it due to her small kids. She then goes berserk and denies it is a Pit Bull. I tell her it is considered a bully breed, which she argues to the end that it is not. So she personally attacks me with personal issues that have nothing to even do with the subject. Another class act Pit lover that will try and steer clear from the truth with any means possible and dig dirt. Wow, wtf does me being singe have to do with you owning the worlds most dangerous dog? Gotta love the laughs
    • Laurie Anne They're insane. Like religious or political fundamentalists. Some of them are operating at Taliban level (apologies to the Taliban). The fact that they can only bring up personal stuff is because they have no science or statistics to negate the terrible facts about the damage that pet bully breed dogs do. Psychologically, for them, this is WAY beyond dogs. "Love of Dogs" are just the tool they use to work out their issues by crucifying you. I would totally love pit bull and other bully breed owners if they would just keep their beloved darlings under control! I would respect them if they took responsibility when their wigglebutt mauls or kills another animal or person. But it doesn't happen....
    • Brett Bennett Yes, I agree. They are a cult of sadistic terrorists, too delusional for resposibility of their killing machines. In denial till the bitter end. Wtf is wrong with these people. They are unlike any dog owners on thee entire planet. Full of lies and bullshit. Anything to cover the truth. Beware of Pit Bulls, but be damn scared of their sociopathic owners!
  • Cheri Borowiec How does that have anything to do with Dax's death what significance could dui or anything else have to do with the truth of what happened to this family it boggles the mind the denial is unfathomable
    • Chris Balduc Burning stupid!!! 
      Fabricated bullshit on tap to balm the guilty conscience!
    • Brett Bennett Ha Ha, I went a made a comment on how I was baffled why they banned Pit Bulls but not Rottweilers, GSD's or Dobermans in Colorado and that there must be a good reason for it. Of course the administrator fires back with "But, but..Rottweilers are their next target" trying to get me on the bandwagon. Lol, we all know the true reason they are banned, is bc they are vicious unpredictable, Bully Breeds. She then realized she just got trolled and banned me, lmao. Banned breeds of dogs are any of the following:
      American Pit Bull Terrier.
      Staffordshire Bull Terrier.
      American Staffordshire Terrier.
      American Bulldog.
      Any dog whose sire or dam is a dog of a breed which is defined as a banned breed of dog under this section.
    • Hannah Lill Jernigan Postituits?!?! Lmfao wtf
    • Joseph Angelo so stupid! I love your comment John Olsen!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment