Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 December 2014

Support Pit Bull Bans stupid is as stupid does?

My Challenge to pit bull advocates and owners. I will eat a shit sandwich, apologize and shut down this page if you can prove to me dogs can be used for purposes other than they are bred for. Since you say it is all how they are raised, I seen a comment on an article that worded it perfect:
"So if ALL dogs will act exactly how they were raised to act, as you say, and no dog acts under the trait of its breed, as you say, then can we assume Police Officers should stop using German Shepherds as their K9 of choice, and start using Brittany Spaniels and Basset Hounds? And Farmers should start using Pit Bulls to herd their sheep? After all, according to you, no dog does what it was bred to do, it does what it is raised to do, right? So the above breeds should have no problem with their new assignments, correct??"

Now all one of you nuts has to do is go teach a pit bull to herd cows or sheep without mauling them to death, And no I dont want to see no stupid ass youtube video of a shitbull chasing cows, Let me see YOU teach it to herd cows into separate pastures, into headgates, etc; Then since its just a freak thing pit bulls are used as fighting dogs. I want to see you raise and train a poodile that is "game" and a fighting champion.
Like ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment