Total Pageviews

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Jeff D boofhead self proclaimed! expert and he can do what he likes?


"I feel terrible for his loss, BUT, that doesn't give him the right to...(insert whatever)"
Ah, yes. It DOES "give me the right." I'm sorry. Don't like it? Too bad.
My (our) 14 month old son was brutally mauled to death by 2 pit bulls. I have "every right" in the world to say whatever I want about this issue.
I am the authority on this topic. Sorry if that offends you. BUT, until you have walked a mile in my (our) shoes, you are going to have to accept that.
Like · 
  • 62 people like this.
  • Jeff Borchardt I'm sick and tired of this, "just because his son was killed by pit bulls, doesn't give him the right..."......Yes it does....I absolutely LOVED the new Hunger Games movie...."If we burn, YOU burn!!!!!".....I wanted to post that on this page as soon as I saw that.
  • Mary Brady Honeycutt I don't know how you keep a civil tongue with these idiots.
  • William Johnson Nobody knows more about the devastating effects of a pit bull attack than the victims and survivors do.
  • Michelle Ryan You tell em Jeff Borchardt no one knows even a pinch of our pain til they have lived it
  • William Johnson Jeff Borchardt, never stop brother. After what happened to my daughter, I will never shut up.
  • William Johnson Goddamn right you do Gail.
    22 hrs · Like · 3
  • Rachel Q Acosta I hate it, anytime we need to vote tell us but don't let the *others* know. We will show out for you guys.
    20 hrs · Edited · Like · 1
  • Rachel Q Acosta I need to be on a mailing list this sadness makes me want to make a change besides going back n forth with the crazies. Take care all 
    20 hrs · Like · 2
  • Teri Lynn Johnson The pain and suffering we all go through for ever the night mares the dreams the tears we weep ,the sad the bad and the ugly we face each day and the ones that lived through the tragric, brutial ,attacks have to live with the scars dismemering faces, arms, legs,.. men women and worse of all are little insent babies and children !!! All have suffered enough to be treated like these people who have never lived are loss are heartless people.
    19 hrs · Edited · Like · 3
  • Lisa Black Anyone who attacks a person grieving the loss of a child is a psychopathic creep.

No comments:

Post a Comment