Total Pageviews

Thursday 18 December 2014

Peanut Butter and all the Jazz~ ZOMBIESANDDOGS

Peanut Butter and all the Jazz

I swear to God, I can’t even buy peanut butter without seeing the creepy face of Jeff Borchardt floating around like a huge peanut butter loving pervert.
IMG_3550.JPG
I’m not sure why BSL advocates sit around and contemplate beastality with peanut butter but it seems like it’s a weekly thing.
IMG_3540.JPG
Yikes! These people are always rambling about just what moral pillars of community they are- that they ooze responsibility and sanity. I’m just going to suggest they crack open a dictionary and look up the definition of responsibility and sanity- I’m pretty sure obsessions about beastality are not one of the characteristics or definitions of both.
IMG_3539.JPG
Honestly, Willie Billy- are you not a father to a girl? Getting rather creepy and I really question your ability to be a role model for a girl. I mean, if you can degrade women so easily as you do- what does that say about your ability to be a a great example for your daughter? Just food for thought…..

No comments:

Post a Comment